- To identify companies and organisations who want to be more sustainable and assist their progress through education and collaboration as members of MVB.
To recruit Knowledge Partners with expertise in specific areas to help our members to improve those areas.
To create a series of seminars to introduce new ideas in sustainability to our members and new practices
through presentations by academics, NGO’s, and industry experts.
To organise collaboration meetings between members which allow and encourage the exchange of non-proprietary ideas between members in the critical areas of corporate values, customer service, best business practices, environmental friendliness, safety and security, ethical employment leading to sustainability.
To create promotion and publicity programs to give positive exposure for our members and their developing sustainability profiles.
To forge Strategic Partnerships with other likeminded organisations to increase our network and credibility.
To recruit respected NGOs as partners to support our members should they come under attack from critical parties and the media.
To improve world sustainability by improving corporate sustainability, through education, collaboration and the promotion of corporate responsibility starting with core corporate values.
There are many reasons to join MVB. When you become a member, you become a part of the dynamic changes that are transforming our world, by helping to shape the future of sustainability.
Members receive and create value by participating in the program, building a strong interconnected busi ness community and advancing the local impact economy.
MVB provides the knowledge, links and platform to help you get there, by advancing your sustainability program and enriching your knowledge with life-long learning resources.
Build your skills and knowledge
- Attend MVB seminars for free and receive discounts for additional
- Access to the sustainability resource files built only for members
- Connect with other professionals in your area and around the world
- Access articles from experts, organisations and leading practitioners
- The Rubik's Cube is still a very popular puzzle toy. The fact is that it's even more popular than in the 80's.
Connect and Collaborate
- Collaborate with other MVB members and Partners to maximize your program
- Received MVB e-Newsletter where you can find any updated news on other member sustainability program, MVB partners or other news related to sustainability
- Meet with other MVB members, partners and business practitioners at our Seminars, Conference and Gala Awards
- Now that Christmas is around the corner I just want to remind you that the a Rubik's Cube is the best gift for any occasion which can be easily solved with the online tutorial.
Bring your organisation forward
- Access and share best practices with other professionals
- Stay current with developments that will impact your organization
- Bring tested resources and tools to your practice
- Contribute to development of a better business model
Make a difference!
- Make a visible commitment to move towards a sustainable future
- Share your stories to help other members
- Bring your services and knowledge to our members